Overview of vehicle performance and electrical consumptions benchmarking study of the Jaguar I-PACE AWD BEV 2019MY with 90kWh battery and 294kW motor powerGet data and analysis on:- The electrical efficiency of the EDU, DCDC and charger- The thermal system of the vehicle- The power consumption and range- Performance and driveabilityReduce your overall benchmarking expenditureUnderstand competitor design and calibration strategies for maximising efficiencyIdentify opportunities to reduce your CO2 emissionsSample download availableReport shared via link to download (13MB)
Year of publication:
$30,000 (inc. tax)
Ricardo’s Jaguar I-Pace e-Economark benchmarking report gives you the data you need to inform your next steps in the electrified vehicle market. The report approach focuses on assessing the energy flow, energy losses and calibration strategies of the vehicle.
The results of Ricardo's benchmarking exercise are provided in this report and include:
- Assessment of energy flow and usage at vehicle level
- Powertrain efficiency mapping across Real World & Homologation drive cycles and Steady-speed conditions
- The impact of the thermal system on range and electrical consumption
- The charging efficiency of the vehicle through a range of charging cycles (7 kW, 50kW and mains AC across a temperature range)
- An unbiased, accurate and comprehensive vehicle testing report, containing detailed analysis and commentary on key findings from Ricardo experts’
To find out more about Ricardo’s Jaguar I Pace e-Economark benchmarking report or if you are interested in working with Ricardo on a future xEV benchmarking report, please request a sample or send an enquiry using the buttons above.