Hosted by two of our consultants, this workshop aims to provide an overview of the current trends impacting the automotive industryTopics include: megatrends and drivers, legislative and policy response, industry response, consumer and market trends, intelligent technology, supply chain impact, future unknowns, Ricardo's analysis and insightRun as a either half or full day with allowance to tailor the topics required for discussionIncludes an electronic copy of the content discussedContact our team on to explore any specific questions you might have
Ricardo Strategic Consulting will provide a high level overview of overarching megatrends in the automotive industry before digging deeper into different aspects of this sector.
After covering the macroeconomic drivers pushing the industry, we will dig into:
- CO2 and emissions legislations and the upcoming fines on OEMs
- OEM response to these headwinds, platform strategies and technology development
- Consumer preferences and battery EV offering and costing
- Update on the latest technology for autonomous driving and connectivity
- Intricacy of the supply chain and the expected upcoming consolidation
Depending on where you sit in the mobility supply chain, it is possible to understand, how changes up or down stream will impact the day to day business and long term growth prospects
To find out more about this workshop offering or if you are interested in working with Ricardo please send an enquiry using the buttons above.