Monthly topic specific update relating to fuels and lubricants and their effectsDelivered direct to your inboxLinks to source material provided where availableSample available on requestMulti-user and corporate licences available
Number of users
$850 (inc. tax)
Published monthly, Fuels & Lubricants Technical Update provides a summary of literature on all aspects of fuel technology, applications and effects, and lubricants and lubrication. Mainly for automotive, off-highway or marine applications.
Topics include but not limited to
- fuel types, additives and fuel properties
- problems relating to fuels
- fuel behaviour in engines
- effects of fuels and lubricants on engines
- combustion and performance / lubrication specifications
- engine component friction and wear
- tribology of transmissions and drivelines
Sources include technical papers, conference proceedings, journal articles and press releases.
Content is specially selected by the Ricardo Knowledge team from Ricardo’s comprehensive database of engineering, transport and energy related material.
To request a demo with our trusted Ricardo Information Specialists head over to ricardo.com/RiCK for more information.