40 page digital report on battery electric vehicle charging infrastructure trendsPlanned fast charging infrastructure in Europe, USA and China, and fast charging network statisticsCurrent and future development of battery electric vehicle technologyAn overview of OEM vehicle ranges, and capabilities to accept faster charging
Year of publication:
This 40 page digital report gives an overview of the current landscape and future of electric vehicle charging. Innovations in electric vehicle technology over the coming decade are set to revolutionise the driving habits of consumers and will bring about the widescale transition to fully electric vehicles. Central to this transition is a significant growth in the capability of ultra-fast high voltage charging, to bring about parity with petrol station refuelling.
Car manufacturers continue to launch electric vehicles with new battery technologies that will provide longer range driving and faster charging. In this report, you’ll discover how the landscape is changing and its implications for electric powertrain systems.
This detailed report gives an overview of the future landscape for fast-charging for electric vehicles. It covers:
- Battery electric vehicle charging infrastructure trends.
- An overview of planned fast-charging in Europe, the USA and China along with fast-charging network statistics.
- A look at current and future development of battery electric vehicle technology, and an overview of capacities to accept faster charging and longer vehicle driving ranges.
- The automotive industry moves toward battery capacity with longer drive ranges and faster charging times. An overview of OEM vehicle ranges.
- The broader technical implications of high power electric vehicle charging on infrastructure, battery life, battery chemistry and electrical architecture.
- Forecast expected future battery electric vehicle landscape, from Ricardo experts.
This report provides essential information for anyone who wants to understand next-generation battery electric vehicle development. It provides insight for those developing or supplying e-powertrain products or supplying high power charging infrastructure. It gives an overview of the current and future landscape, technology implications and market statistics.