Access over 300,000 abstracted references from industry-leading sourcesUtilise a combination of machine learning and Information SpecialistsLocate trusted sources including industry-leading papers and articlesResearch automotive, engineering, transport and energy technical contentBuy your single-site subscription (up-to 5 users) online todayContact us for multi and global subscription types
Out of stock
RiCK™ 2.0 is an enhanced online subscription to the RiCK™ database
It enables you and your team to access over 300,000 abstracted references from industry-leading sources in the fields of automotive, engineering, transport and energy. Along with the additional benefits of an enhanced subscription package. With new content added daily, RiCK™ combines the power of intelligence and Information Specialists to help organisations locate precisely the knowledge they need and can reduce the time spent locating it.
A RiCK™ subscription is useful for teams who need to quickly identify the latest research and technical information.
In addition to the database, a RiCK™ 2.0 subscription includes access to:
- RiCK News Weekly - a weekly email update covering customised market news and trends according to your needs on topics such as: Future Mobility, Net Zero, Electrification, and more.
- 3 months Advanced Search support - RiCK™ trusted Information Specialists are on hand to assist your team in finding the information they need.
- Monthly Forthcoming Conference List - a comprehensive and searchable list of forthcoming global automotive, engineering, transport, and energy conferences.
- 7 Monthly and 2 Quarterly Topic Specific News Bulletins - the subject areas include: Autonomous Vehicle Update, Components News, Fuel Economy News, Fuels & Lubricants News, Hybrid & Electric Powertrain News and Transmission News.
- Ricardo High-Level Technology Roadmaps - a collection of roadmaps looking to scenarios to 2030 and beyond.
- 25% discount on selected estore products
To arrange a live demo with a member of the RiCK™ team or to find out more about the subscription packages available, head over to ricardo.com/RiCK for more information.
All packages are based on a single-site subscription (up-to 5 people). For further details about multi-site licences and global content packages please get in touch
A subscription to RiCK™ does not provide access to full text documents. Links to Open Access documents and Public Domain information are provided where available.
- Enhanced RiCK™ subscription
- Access to technical information from industry-leading sources with over 300,000 abstracted references
- Reduce the time your team spends searching for relevant and trusted technical information.
- Stay up to date with the latest technical research.
- Access to Ricardo Technology Roadmaps.
- Regular topical news bulletins covering multiple subjects
- A weekly RiCK™ news email alerts with links to the latest news customised to your specialised subject like Future Mobility, Electrification or Net Zero.
- Access to Information Specialists to assist with search for 3 months.
- SAE Paper document delivery available; contact us for prices.
- Contact us for multi-site and global subscription types.