Monthly topic specific update relating to decarbonisation and net zero across all industriesContent specially selected by Ricardo Information SpecialistsAccess abstracted RiCK references from industry-leading sourcesIncludes relevant forthcoming conferences and eventsDelivered direct to your inboxFor a free launch copy, request a sampleBuy your subscription online today (1, 2-5, 6-10 and 11-50 user licences available)
Number of users
$750 (inc. tax)
To launch the new Decarbonisation Technical Update we are giving away a complimentary March issue, request a sample.
- Decarbonisation Technical Update is a monthly publication providing a comprehensive list of technical papers relating to decarbonisation and low carbon technologies across all industries
- Topics covered include electric power industry, fuels, policy and programmes, research and development and market trends.
- Sources include technical papers, conference proceedings, journal articles and press releases.
- A list of industry related forthcoming conferences and other events several years in advance is included.
- Content is specially selected by the Ricardo Centre of Knowledge from RiCK Ricardo’s comprehensive database of automotive, engineering, transport and energy related material.
For more information about RiCK's Decarbonisation Technical Update, head over to ricardo.com/RiCK