Book your tickets today - early bird offer $275 (
- Save 30% with our early bird offer, valid until 31st March 2020 -
Join us at Ricardo's interactive, workshop-style conference on the future of mobility in 2025
Ricardo Strategic Consulting is running its second annual conference on future mobility. This one-day event will provide perspectives on technology and commercial readiness of the industry to meet emerging opportunities in people and goods movement, and the key enablers:
- Electrification realities
- First autonomous deployments
- Investment and economics of MaaS
- Business cases
- Monetization in connectivity
- Roadmap to feasibility
- Modes of movement
- Testing and certification
- Consumer preferences
- Gain a near term (2025) mobility view
- Discover realities about adoption and barriers
- Learn about technologies on the horizon
- Network with industry executives, policy makers and academia
The conference will be an interactive workshop, to discuss and collate views on the reality of people and goods mobility by 2025. This will be achieved through panel Q+A sessions and by soliciting conference participants’ questions and opinions through a smartphone app in real-time.
At the end of the day, a summary of key insights will be provided.
Additionally, a short report will be prepared by Ricardo on these insights and provided to participants within two weeks of the conference completion. Insights gathered in the 2019 event are available in the download pack below.
Attendees will be limited to 150 to facilitate discussions and networking. Speakers and agenda will be announced shortly.