Powertrain thermal management is playing an important role in reducing pollutant emissions and fuel consumption during engine warm-up and steady-state thermal operation.
The presentation provides:
- A benchmark of thermal management solutions on the Light Duty Diesel market
- An indicative assessment of the implementation of thermal management solutions using a Pugh matrix approach
- A presentation of Ricardo concepts using exhaust heat to warm-up the engine in a quicker way.
- Introduction – Thermal management needs
- Thermal management solutions on coolant and oil circuits
- Thermal management concepts
- Waste Heat Recovery Systems
The presentation contains a total of 63 slides.
Further options than those currently available,please send an email to email@example.com