Year of publication:
The Ricardo NVH team have conducted an independent evaluation of the Jaguar I-Pace. This comprehensive benchmarking activity has been compiled into a detailed and informative report.
The NVH benchmark is priced at £6,000 (excl.VAT) for the base report and £16,000 (excl.VAT) including the report and the raw data.
Click here to see this product.
This report provides results essential for NVH Managers and Vehicle Systems Leaders in EV OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers to enable vehicle level comparisons and cascaded system level target setting from the latest premium EV benchmark. Ricardo is an industry leading authority on platform benchmarking with NVH expertise spanning almost 50 years of engineering excellence within the automotive sector.
The report insights
The Ricardo NVH engineers focussed the benchmarking of the I-Pace on the vehicle and system levels covering the following:
Subjective NVH assessment
- EV powertrain, road noise and other significant NVH attributes
NVH design review
Proving ground data
- Transient, steady state and stationary operating conditions
- Interior noise and vibration
- Evaluation of Jaguar Enhanced Sound Design System
- Dominant order identification including Tone-in-Band analysis
- Front and rear Electric Drive Unit (EDU) radiated noise
- Structural isolation across front and rear EDU mounts
- Road noise including hub vibration on road noise generating surfaces
NVH facility data
- Sound Transmission Loss (STL) from front and rear EDU
- Vehicle Acoustic Transparency
- Noise and Vibration Transfer Functions
- Attachment Stiffness
- Equivalent Body Hole Size
This product can be paid via invoice with a valid PO number