Year of publication:
This product can be paid via invoice with a valid PO number.
Find out more
The PSA EB2DTS is a 1.2-litre high pressure direct injection gasoline engine, with a new-generation high-yield turbo (240,000 rpm), sharing up to 40% of its architecture with the naturally aspirated unit.
This variant of the engine is fitted in the 2014 Peugeot 308 T9, and has a maximum power of 96kW (130hp) at 5500rpm and a maximum torque of 230Nm at 1750rpm.
Main engine features include:
- Aluminium block and cylinder head
- High pressure direct injection (up to 200 bar)
- Gear-driven balancer shaft
- Dual mass flywheel to reduce torque irregularities
- 18% reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions (102 to 110 g/km of CO2) compared with PSA’s naturally aspirated engines