Year of publication:
This product can be paid via invoice with a valid PO number.
Find out more
As part of Ricardo’s xEV benchmarking activities, a 2013MY Tesla Model S 60 (60kWh) was purchased and subjected to a full vehicle analysis.
The electric powertrain was analyzed and compiled into a report that covers the following:
- Selected vehicle features
- High voltage battery pack design
- Thermal system
- Battery module
- Battery cell
- Battery management system
- High voltage junction box
- Motor and motor controller (inverter) module
- Charging system & DC-DC converter