Research engine components
This product can be paid via invoice with a valid PO number.
Find out more
The Ricardo Hydra is an advanced, single cylinder research engine, with over 180 examples in use around the world. The recommended service interval is 100 hours or when a major change in configuration is undertaken. Changing these parts on a regular basis helps maintain the durability of the Hydra product, to ensure long life.
Crankcase service kit for a Hydra comprises the following parts:
- 2 – Gasket Side Cover
- 1 – O Ring – Bearing Housing Rear
- 1 – O Ring – Cylinder Block
- 1 – Oil Seal – Front Main Bearing
- 2 – Bush – Main Bearing
- 1 – Oil Seal – Rear Main Bearing
- 2 – Thrust Washer – Crankshaft
- 1 – O Ring – Bearing Housing Front