How can I access Ricardo’s engineering expertise?
Through a Knowledge Agreement (click on the video) you access Technical Assistance as an ad-hoc and flexible service, an extension of your resource and technical capability. With a dedicated account manager to support and assist, you have full access to the world-class engineering specialists with a diverse range of expertise.
Ricardo Knowledge offer clients various ways to receive technical assistance from one off reports (example) to a 12 month annual fee arrangement allowing clients the ability to ask for support throughout the year (examples). Clients are assigned a dedicated account manager, who manages all aspects of theses agreements. The budget can be used to access any of Ricardo’s services.
Examples of what is available through a Ricardo Knowledge Technical Assistance agreement:
- Technical reports
- Benchmarking reports – click on links
Engine – Ford Fox
Sonar – BMW N47 C16 (Mini Cooper D)
Economark – VW Golf Bluemotion 1.4 TSI
- Technical discussions via phone with World-class specialists
- Market studies
- Knowledge transfer workshops
- Design peer reviews
- Problem solving workshops
- Standard Advanced Single Cylinder Research Engines and Spares
The account manager is the single point of contact for the client – they will quickly be able to access the most appropriate person in Ricardo to answer the enquiry. Statements of Activity are issued every three months so the client is kept aware of usage.
- Cost effective to use an efficient, flexible support service as and when needed
- Quick responses to questions through efficient task management system
- World-class specialists are available for consultation at short notice providing access decades of know-how and technical expertise
- Provides access to highly skilled personnel when required – no need to retain a part-time expert in house
- Provides expert opinion and guidance in key decision making
Do you work in the Fuel, Lubricants and Additive Industry?
Click on the links below:
- Technical Assistance
- Information Services
To find out more about Ricardo Knowledge and Technical Assistance contact the team:
- Angela Johnson – Ricardo Knowledge Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Howell – Ricardo Knowledge Account Manager: email@example.com
- Mandie Williams – Ricardo Knowledge Account Manager & Training Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from Ricardo Knowledge clients
- “We were impressed how much insight into our processes Ricardo had managed to gain” – Client commenting on Ricardo’s assessment of their manufacturing capability.
- “These consultants did a great job providing a summary and some very sound recommendations” – Client commenting on a recent technical briefing.
- “It was very useful having parts to see & handle” – Client at a recent technical seminar.
- “Ricardo’s quick response was very helpful” – Client commenting on direct access to Ricardo experts for technical assistance.
- “This was a very comprehensive overview… enthusiastically presented. It generated a lot of interest and discussion, with very positive feedback from the attendees.” – Client commenting on a recent tailored technical seminar.